Bay Blooms 2016 – Competition Rules
1. Open free of charge to everyone within the Torbay Council Boundary.
2. All entries must be received by 30 June 2016
3. All entries except environmentally friendly, garden veg patch, allotment plot, child’s nature garden, school garden, holiday park and hotel categories need to be visible from the highway and easily accessible to the Judge.
4. Judging will be carried out anytime from 1st – 31st July 2016. Schools will be judged from mid-June and contacted prior to
judging (photographic records may be taken and used at the presentation evening)
5. Where possible a calling card will be left after the initial judging to let you know you have been judged.
6. All previous year’s winners will be automatically entered into the Superclass category and will be ineligible to enter any other category. Previous years Superclass entries are eligible to enter the categories of their choice.
7. Entrants can enter a maximum of 2 categories.
8. 1st, 2nd, 3rd and highly commended certificate winners will be invited to a presentation evening in September.
9. The Judge’s decision will be final. Therefore, no correspondence or complaint will be entered into.